Saturday, May 24, 2008

ICOMM Summer Splash '08

Photobucket
Logo Design : Darlene Sanguenza Copyright ©

Our company outing was held on tranquil island of Sumilon. A very great place to commune with nature. My favorite place there is the lagoon with teeming mangroves. I really felt relaxed as I went kayak paddling hearing a natural sound track, birds chirps:), very soothing it revives my spirit. I also enjoyed playing with the big waves, being swept was an awesome feeling not minding the cuts I've got. How I wish that Sumilon was just 10 steps away from ICOMM’s office. When you feel like getting bored, sleepy, pressured and etc..you’ll just hide there, set up a hammock or tent then take a nap so you could recharge or just simply spend a week …till you realized that you are AWOL (Absent Without Official Leave)..waaahhhh.. mmmh.. Click here to view ICOMM summer splash gallery.

3 comments:

Noopur said...

Really liked your blog..

Keep it up!!

Jovir Amatong said...

nice blog darl, cool stuff you have here.

Darlene said...

thanks for the comments guys:)